Monday, November 5

NEW BLOG!

I worked on this blog for a few years but once I moved to Japan, I sort of gave it up. I love fashion but never felt that keen on just doing outfit posts. Then I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue Lazy Obsession but with different content or start a new one. In the end, I think starting fresh is the way to go and so, I've started a new blog called In Retrospect.
It's about looking back at my time in Japan so it's somewhat a travel blog but also, not. I'm not doing travel diaries as such but it's more like a journal.

I hope you'll have a look! To all those who have followed Lazy Obsession thus far thank you so so much!!
And here's a little look at what's to come on the new blog:






See you on the new blog! Lots of love, 
Naz x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)