Tuesday, November 13

converse and cardigan


+ 2 weirdly edited ones just for fun

New Look Mustard Cardigan

Hey guys, so unfortunately I couldn't put up more photos because they just weren't turning out good due to natural lighting, camera quality etc sorry :( there were a few cool ones which I'm bummed about. I just wanted to show that by adding some colour like the cardigan or a chunky necklace and beanie, you can lift a basic outfit to some level of coolness. Maybe in another post it'll look better :P 

So on Saturday, out of nowhere my throat started hurting and it is what I suspect to be tonsillitis (dun dun dun) so yeah my tonsils are inflamed and I have to say it looks pretty cool and gross at the same time :D some peeps in my family are telling me to take panadol but I just don't like taking pills. Not because I can't swallow them or something but I'd rather rest and go au natural with home remedies than to take pills...but I succumbed to their wishes when my head was pounding with a headache! I hope you've all started the week feeling better than I do :)

Naz x

15 comments :

  1. I love your Cardi:) I hate it when my photos don't turn out the way that I hope. Hope you start feeling better!
    Kashara of UndiscoveredWorth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and you feel like the post is ruined! awh thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. Super cute! That cardigan is adorable.
    Sorry your feeling sick! I get what you mean about going au natural, I think it's good to avoid medication if necessary :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it feels like it'll heal itself over time! thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. Sorry you're feeling sickly, but you look lovely in your OOTD pics :) That mustard cardigan and your purple Chucks add a nice oomph to your outfit! I have a terrible feeling that I'm about to get a cold, so I've been hydrating myself with tons of juice, water, and tea, and gargling with salt and using a nasal cleansing thing. I'm SO determined to not get sick D: I hope you feel better ASAP!

    <3, Nina

    thefancygeek.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so SO much! that was so nice :) i hate gargling with salt though, i always try to avoid it but I've been drinking a lot of water too. Thanks again and I hope you don't get sick!!

      Delete
  4. I have the same issue with a lot of my pictures :( I hope you feel better soon! I'm the same way about pills :)
    Super cute look by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I've been sick this week as well! Definitely no fun :(Hope you feel better soon! xo

    gelatolollobrigida.blogspot.com

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.. Feel better! I love your style & Your blog is so nice! :)
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mustard cardigan! Hope you feel better soon!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cool i love your chunky necklace and mustard cardi plus your photos do look amazing
    http://fashionposse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Very stylish and cool! Hope you feel better too, tonsils sound awful!
    Would you like to follow each other? It would make me very happy if you checked out my blog and see what you think about :)and maybe we could follow each other? Let me know!
    http://globetrotteralamode.blogspot.it/

    Again, hope you're feeling better! Hugs from Italy!

    Ely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the necklace!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blgospot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute and laid back. Come visit me sometime.

    Priscilla
    http://www.prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)