Saturday, November 3

H&M trend leggings

let those leggings shine


Hey guys! So I bought new h&m leggings yesterday just like the ones in the picture but blue :) I haven't worn it yet but I thought I'd share how I would style it! These leggings are such a statement piece that I wouldn't want anything else to steal the show so pair it with an oversized white shirt (to cover the bum bum ha) and use a leather belt to cinch in the waist. The chained necklace is a nice touch to add some edge to the outfit and play up the collar of the shirt. The platform boots would immediately make your legs look long and give you some height of course. I was going to put spiked or floral platform boots instead but the lower half of your body would just look too much I think. So yeah when I actually wear it you'll see it as a post and most likely I'll pair it with military boots because walking around college all day in those platforms would be awful haha

Naz x


15 comments :

  1. I have the same leggings!!!like the ones in the picture :)

    http://typeofashopaholic.blogspot.co.il/

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh cooool, me too!! *high five* they're gorgeous right!

      Naz x

      Delete
  2. This is such a great outfit! I love how you paired the patterned leggings with simpler pieces :)

    http://swooningforstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, love the look!

    Karen,xo

    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! such a great look, also love your blog, you have my follow!
    xox

    sarah

    www.regardingthestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really like the way you styled them with the crisp white shirt! Excellent choice.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas is coming!that leggings shine are great! but i want have one real leather coat! i found the kinds form http://www.cwmalls.com. may you need one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really great idea. I have a long oversized white button down shirt that I've been simply wearing with jeans, but I love your idea to pair them with a fun pair of leggings. Especially an inexpensive pair of leggings from H&M. I'm totally going there now, to copy this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh yay so happy I could help! definitely go for it, I was surprised that H&M were selling them at that price :D I'll be posting more of these kind of posts so keep a look out for them ;)

      Naz x

      Delete
  8. I love wearing legging in winter time...this one looks good also :)

    stop by my blog dear...maybe we can follow each other?
    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fashion sense is really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)