Tuesday, July 16

sports festival


Just a quick OOTD post to share with you guys! It's been really hot and this maxi skirt is perfect as a light, breezy option. I didn't have my camera so these were snapped with my iPhone, I feel like the quality should be better considering this? We took these at a sports festival, judging by my outfit you can tell I didn't play.

A PROPER post will be up soon! Sorry! I'm not used to actually doing things in my life and being busy. (If you didn't know, I just started an internship at JOANNE HYNES studio. More here)

When I'm not posting here, I'm constantly tweeting and instagramming! So have a chat with me there :)
Naz x

Catch up with me here: BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER //  INSTAGRAM

9 comments :

  1. Great outfit. I have shoes just like yours.


    www.osoinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lovely girl, adore the fancy skirt with that top ^_^



    Best of luck on the new internship :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very beautiful! I loved the skirt and as a coincidence, I have the same pair of slippers! Your outfit is very cool! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! hahah nice, they're a great pair of slippers to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, great post :) You look lovely!

    Please check out my recent posts?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been searching for such a skirt for a long time and now I've decided that I will sew it myself, because I can't find it anywhere.. Amazing outfit, everything looks so good on you. :) http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the skirt and I must say you have the right body for it. For any outfit in fact

    xxx
    Snigdha



    http://modanoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)