Monday, December 30

DENIM ON DENIM

(H&M shirt, bershka jeans, urban outfitters satchel)

I am literally reading 4 books at the same time - Pamela by Richardson, Paradise Lost by Milton, Northanger Abbey by Austen and Coriolanus by my main man Shakespeare; putting exams after the break is the worst thing you could do, there's no way I can relax and chill without feeling guilty! Despite all this, I've managed to watch a few (a lot) of movies and shows.

Anyway, I thought that after such a semi-glam outfit post I'd bring it back to basics - denim on denim. Can double denim be considered a basic? It seems to cause a lot of fuss! I think that if you want to wear it, wear it! I'm not one to go all out with clothing but when you start to think about fashion 'rules', it all gets a bit too tedious - not fun, just wear what you want to wear. Rules like 'don't wear navy and black', 'black and brown don't go' etc. annoy me, I've seen the 'rule' being broken all the time and people working it! Sure, it can be a guideline of some sort but don't let it stop you from wearing what you want to wear. What do you think?

Okay then, moving away from sartorial debate, I hope your holidays are going great and you're not trying and failing to study like me!

Naz x

p.s. I'd love to talk to more of yous so make sure to follow me on twitter and say hey :)

FOLLOW FOR MORE NAZONESS: BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM


11 comments :

  1. I do think denim on denim is bringing it back to basics. It used to be considered such a huge no-no but it's one of my favorite things to wear when I can't decide what to throw on in my closet. You look gorge btw! I love how effortlessly cool you look :)

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy and casual, I love it! and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual look!

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is so casual but GORG! And you are too pretty girl!

    http://southerncurlsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style it is so effortless. I just discovered your blog and will stay tuned!

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    updates.

    My homepage ... testforcextremeformula.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. double denim is a trend im totally loving! you look great!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love yours! :)

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)