Tuesday, December 24

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE


6 photos to make up for the last dismal two. If you've a keen eye, you may have noticed the differences in the photos (comment below if can you spot them!), basically, I had to reshoot and ended up changing a few things. So much for continuity!

Christmas is in 2 DAYS. 2 days people!! I know everyone says it but seriously, where did the year go and how is it Christmas already!? Looking back on the year, for the first time I actually feel like I've accomplished a few things. I could go into that now but I'm thinking of writing a post about it. That way I can look back at the end of 2014 and measure up my progress...in life? On the other hand, it'll give me a chance to share a few more personal things with you all. 

On a side note, the tights I'm wearing is from the collaboration range of JOANNE HYNES x Pretty Polly. I interned with Joanne over the summer and I kid you not, these tights are amazing. No bias whatsoever here (maybe a little); they're super comfy, have a good stretch and hey, have you seen tights like these before? Check out the full range here! (available in arnotts, asos, topshop, nordstrom etc.)

How was 2013 for you?

Hope you're all well and the holidays are treating you well :)
Naz x

wearing: Urban Outfitters Coat, JOANNE HYNES x Pretty Polly tights, Accessorize Scarf 

FOLLOW FOR MORE NAZONESS: BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM

11 comments :

  1. You're so beautiful! Love the last pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are amazing! great look

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so weird how I feel as though I have seen you somewhere before! Anyway, you are stunning and I love your scarf - and the overall outfit is lovely, too!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas!
    xoxo,

    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha really? Maybe you've come across a blog post of mine before! Or I have some look-a-like out there (I have a few). Thank you! Happy holidays to you too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! You're working it girl!


    Twinvibes.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think both looks are great, noticed the hair and make up changes but you still look terrific!

    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so obsessed w/ the tights! merry christmas! xx
    http://whatwouldemmado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)