Friday, April 4

No Fishing

This post marks the first day where I took my camera and tripod and left the realm of my house to take blog photos. I went out into the public...almost. I strolled down to the river and found this spot which is kind of tucked away but still out in the open! There were so many runners, people fishing and cyclists that I was forced to toughen up and just do my thang. One of the best things about going to a recreational place is that everyone is really friendly, they say hi to each other but also mind their own business. T'was perfect.






(h&m basics dress, hollister shirt, martina shoes - courtesy of my mom)

As I mentioned in my last post, let me know if you've any ideas for my first giveaway (reached 200 bloglovin followers - thanks guys!)

Hope you're all well, 
Naz x

Follow on Bloglovin
     
FIND ME AT:  twitter / instagram / lookbook / pinterest





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)