Tuesday, September 2

Crash and Restore

You know what's worse than having your laptop crash while you're in the middle of work? Having your laptop crash and being forced to restore factory settings...albeit before you've had a chance to back-up anything. To state the obvious, that's exactly what happened to me. All my music, photos, college work, inspiration pictures, photography and random tidbits are all GONE. I've had a few different things stored on dropbox and google drive so that's some consolation but there's no hiding the fact that I spent the whole day (ok, at least 7+ hours) re-downloading all my music; luckily my desperate plea was answered by my lovely big sis who sent me huge album bundles. Is it weird that I'm super sulky over the fact that my itunes play count has been resetted? I don't know about you but I take pride in the 300+ times I've played 'Sure Thing' (Miguel Cover) by Trails and Ways.




(river island pants, zara top) Photos by Kevin

On a fashion-related note, I'm really on a roll with food-baby friendly clothes which is just perfect for winter. 
x
naz 

1 comment :

  1. The color and print of those pants is awesome! Perfect for fall. And that really sucks about your computer - I've never had that happen to me and I pray it never will.

    Raissa | The Leather Fanny Pack
    Enter my $50 perfume giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)