Wednesday, January 28

after dark

Guys, I have an interview tomorrow for the JET programme - where you go to Japan for a year and work as an ALT (assistant language teacher). I've read so many differing opinions on the interview process, how they purposely try to throw you off, good cop bad cop style questions and overall, you leave feeling uncertain! I'm just gonna try my best to stay calm and enthusiastic despite whatever reactions they may or may not give. But just imagine me cracking a small joke only to find stony faces staring back at me. I'm sure they're lovely people though so just. gotta. stay. calm. Wish me luck!

On another note, my latest 'accomplishment' is reading After Dark by Haruki Murakami in 4 hours - it was that good! I really recommend it; it's different so definitely don't expect some huge action or climax. It has a subtle yet strong strength.
P.S. you might be happy to know that I've finally posted a song that's actually in English.





(old topshop sweater, forever 21 pants, nike free runs, vero moda scarf)

bloglovintwitterinstagramlookbookpinterest

Naz x




3 comments :

  1. OMG I would love the chance to go to the JET program. I went to South Korea last summer and it was amazing! Good luck!

    www.coralbuttons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is casual but cute! Love your style and your blog :) Good luck!


    xoxo,
    Colleen
    https://thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, this shoes are my obsession!
    thatsokawaii.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)