Tuesday, September 23

Back to School

Let me rephrase: back to waking up at 6:30, not getting up till 7, commuting, lectures, tears, assignments, exams...and more tears - metaphorical tears but hey, who knows what the year holds? But yes, college started back up today and I am not exaggerating when I say I feel and felt no desire to be back. I'd also usually put a bit more effort into my overall look but I was perfectly happy in this outfit - simple and comfy. Ahh I'm definitely not ready to throw myself into the books! So many mixed feelings but that's another days post. The best thing about being back? I get to wear this bag that my stepmom bought me as an early birthday present. It's the perfect size for notebooks and my laptop aaaand I'm also just a sucker for satchels in general. By the way, my birthday's on Thursday which means I'll be expecting some chocolate and cards in the post ;)

p.s. I'm loving my new Nike Free Runs! I unapologetically splurged almost an entire week's paycheck on them. It's comfy shoe heaven. Worth. Every. Penny. 






(zara top and jeans, naj oleari satchel, Nike free runs 5.0)

Oh, sidenote: the blog URL no longer has .blogspot.com as a domain - it's now just www.lazyobsession.com :)

x
Naz 





3 comments :

  1. That Zara top is seriously the most comfortable thing top I've owned in a very long time. I wish I purchased more than one so that I can wear them more often! :) I really like how you styled this.

    xo
    Maggie A
    www.lovemavin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I love your satchel! I must win one. Where is it from please? :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)