Monday, November 10

wasteland

2,500 word essay due on Wednesday, currently on 700 and it looks like it's going to stay that way for the night. If you've read 'The Waste Land' by T. S. Eliot you will literally understand the nightmare that is trying to write an essay on it because the whole time you're just screaming internally, 'there's too much going on!!'. But bravo Eliot because the poem also makes you think 'holy crap' in the most wow-this-guy-can-write-I-suck kind of way.




In case you didn't notice, I did indeed cut these culottes myself from some Forever 21 pants, kinda crappy job but its all good!

x
Naz 


11 comments :

  1. Very cute look :)

    http://themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! I really like your scarf!


    lifeisashoe.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! I really like your scarf!


    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this outfit is too cute!! I especially love your sweater and scarf :) you look gorgeous! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I never read it, but you've spiked me interest, will have a look later :D
    Love this ensemble, the slip on sneakers are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're in for a treat if you read it hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nice outfit!

    Gucci - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories
    too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a good job on cutting the bottoms! I love the outfit you've put together.

    And I hate essays that are based on readings. I could write for hours talking about what I want, but having to discuss a specific book could take me weeks to write.

    Love your blog! You just gained a follower :)

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)