Wednesday, June 26

batting eyelashes

   So, I was digging through my closet, trying to find something to wear, and I found this old Nymph top that I hadn't worn in AGES. I fell back in love with it today.

I originally wore it without the denim shirt and wore a leather belt at the waist, but I wanted to make the outfit a little more interesting, and try new combos! What do you think? 
Nymph top worn as dress (old) // Hollister denim shirt // H&M boots // Forever 21 sunglasses

Hey guys, so I've been on the lookout for a pair of simple, stylish, leather ankle boots. I found them. Oh yes, check out my new babies that will hopefully, last me through summer and winter. BUT the other day, I was walking around in them for some time and found that the rim of the front part of the shoe, digs into my skin and my sister pointed out that I had a cut there! It's a bit disappointing so I'm going to have to wear them with medium to thick socks. Oh well, at least it won't be too bad in the winter time. 
Woolly tights should do the trick!

If you have any boots recommendations, I'd love to know!
Naz x

Catch up with me here: BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM

7 comments :

  1. great outfit! i love finding old gems, just as you have, in the back of my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, this outfit is so simple but so great! Love it so much :) http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is a great combo! i love finding old clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty, I like the dress! http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corinne EstabrooksJun 30, 2013, 10:02:00 AM

    You have great style :) love your blog! Followed on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you tried to change it up - it worked! I find myself comfy in the same outfits so often that I forget how awesome the clothes can be, leading me to buy more!!!


    miss-rowe-roberts.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)