Monday, June 24

SUNDAY STYLE CRUSH: Long Legged Lady!

WELCOME to the second week of my new post series, "Sunday Style Crush" where I'll feature a blogger/celebrity who's style/blog I've been loving over the past week.
If you'd like to see some interview questions of my style crushes, let me know in the comments! Check out last weeks post featuring Gladys Doris Dave, here. 

INTRODUCING Jessi de Bergerac of Long Legged Lady! Jessi is a French fashion blogger, and describes herself in a confident, quirky manner, "French profanity expert, super important business lady en route to fashion icon". As her blog title suggests, her legs are indeed long, which means she absolutely rocks dresses and skirts without the help of heels. Jealous yet? No? Okay, keep reading.


Why I'm loving: I first came across Jessi's blog while looking through my comments. When I landed on her page and saw an outfit post, it took me a few minutes to come to terms that this was her; not only because she's gorgeous or was wearing nice clothes, but because her photos look so professional, her blog is clean and chic, and yet, she only started her blog in January! I thought to myself, "this girl deserves a lot more followers!"
So, while Jessi does not live in France right now, her style, to me, screams Parisian chic but with accents of minimalism! With cool sunglasses at the ready, and her trusty Need Supply sandal heels, you can count on her to always look effortlessly cool. Check out some of my favourite picks below!

As many of you may know, I love versatility in style and I think she's found the right medium. She can pull off bright floral prints, but also, a simple white shirt and black shorts.

Remember those long legs I was talking about? Yep, they exist, and just take a look at these next 2 photos.

Where you can find her: BLOG / BLOGLOVIN / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / PINTEREST 

Be sure to check out her blog, and show her some blogger love! This is just the start of my style crush and I can't wait to see more of her outfit posts!

Don't forget to let me know if you'd like to see some interview questions for future style crushes! :)

Hope you had a great weekend! I saw World War Z yesterday, and well, it was interesting and good..I think.
Naz x
BLOGLOVIN' TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

8 comments :

  1. Aww Nasreen! This is so sweet, you made me blush! Thank you so much for the feature :) I adore your style, so it means a lot to hear (read) this from you!

    xxx
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessi awh no problem at all! It was my pleasure and I really do love your blog and style! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great styles! Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool post, thanks for sharing her blog!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty lady! x


    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does look very stylish and beautiful! The name Long Legged would draw my attention, cause there was a time I wanted to be tall - now I am fine the way I am! She looks very elegant! Great post, I like to learn and get to know about new things! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! hope you can check out her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her style is so gorgeous! I just checked out her blog and instantly fell in love with her fashion sense!

    http://swooningforstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)