Sunday, June 2

dual colored jeans + kimono cardigan





Urban Outfitters cardigan (sim. here w/o print) | Miss Selfridge necklace | Zara top | River Island jeans | New Look boots | 

Hey guys, so because it's summer and I'm posting more often, I now have less to say...sad times. But on to the outfit, I love these jeans! I can't lie, they're aren't mine - one of the many perks of having two sisters. Between the fancy jeans and the floral baroque-style pattern of the cardigan, I felt it was best to throw on a simple grey tee or else there'd just be too much going on. Also, the boots are studded so there's enough glam to go around!

What do you think of dual colored jeans?
Until next time, 

10 comments :

  1. Love this outfit and your accessories!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the baroque design of your cardigan! Your outfit looks great!

    www.osoinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous girl! I think you pretty much look great in anything!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh haha thank you, trust me...not everything!! x

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous Nasreen!
    Love your kimono jacket!

    x.o.x.o,
    Sophia
    http://elite-choice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans are awesome!

    You're stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jeans!
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)