Monday, August 12

camo crochet



Zara camo pants & sandals | Forever21 top | Urban Outfitters satchel

Hey guys! So, it was my mama's birthday and I just decided to whip up a casual outfit, nothing major. I have been LIVING in my new shoes, which I wrote in my last post, that I just bought. These camo pants are actually from last years fall/winter collection but seeing as we're approaching that time of the year again, I think these are appropriate..and SUPER comfy!
Do you think camo pants are coming back for FW??

Hope you're all doing good!
Naz x
Catch up with me here: BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER //  INSTAGRAM


8 comments :

  1. Love the stripes with the camo...and the shoes are so great!! Zara always gets it right with their shoes :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so great http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/joggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luuuuv camo, so I hope they're coming back :D Adore this look of yours, it's so practical, and of course fantastically styled :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree, zara is always on point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need these shoes in my life !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would totally recommend it, I get so much wear out of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, awesome shoes too :)
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)