Friday, January 31

FURRY FEEL


(sparkle and fade c/o urban outfitters cardigan, forever 21 top & skirt, aldo boots)

This week is ending waay too fast. A few more days and I'm back to college. Yuck. 

I can't believe I never mentioned this but I'm currently a 'Junior Sub-Editor' at Flawless Magazine! I've been working with the CEO and founder Samson since about December and so far it's been great except that exams got in the way for awhile during January! I always think it's funny how I view college as the interruption to my activities instead of the other way around. Anyway, the new issue is out where you can read an interview I wrote and there's so many great editorials and works that all aspiring fashion folk can look at!

If you're an editorial photographer, MUA, model etc that wants to submit work, email submissions@flawless-magazine.net! If they're not in the next issue, they may be featured on the website. 

Hope you're all well!
Naz x

Follow on Bloglovin    

FOLLOW ME: TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // LOOKBOOK

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)