Sunday, February 2

COLOUR






(vero moda cardi, zara top, vallerygirl jeans)

Apologies for the lack of interesting locations, by now you probably have an idea of the whole perimeter of my house. 

How weird is it that I'm wearing coloured jeans!? Black skinny jeans are always my staple and if not that, then you'll find me wearing printed pants or a simple dress/skirt but coloured jeans...nah, never really gave it much thought. 

Right now, I'm chilling on my bed listening to music and yet, the sound of the rain and wind is still making its way through; it also doesn't help that my window doesn't close fully and lets a draft in. 

Hope you're all well, 
Naz x

Follow on Bloglovin    

FOLLOW ME: TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // LOOKBOOK




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)