Wednesday, January 8

NEW IN: ALDO BOOTS

Got these new booties at Aldo last week! I love them! I'm always really reluctant to buy shoes with a heel but these aren't too high; when you're constantly walking around college and rushing to the bus stop, comfort comes first. I feel like I'm walking on air when I wear these (well, around my house - they haven't seen public daylight yet).

3 DAYS TILL EXAMS BEGIN. I am so doomed. Despite this predicament, I've still managed to go shopping several days, watch and complete a few anime series, blog, and tweet loads about how I should be studying. Did I mention that I've also been sleeping at 6am and waking at 1pm? And no, I didn't pull the all-nighters studying; just picture me in my bed with my laptop laughing my ass off on tumblr and watching shows and of course, eating bad food at bad times. Do you understand now how dooooomed I am!? 

I'm literally reading 6/7 books at the same time (novels, plays, poems). Help. It's possibly the worst way to start off the new year. 


Hope you're all well, 
Naz x
p.s. a new outfit post will be up soon! Until exams are over, content wont be as regular, sorry :(


Follow on Bloglovin

FOLLOW ME: TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // LOOKBOOK