Tuesday, March 17

MAUS

I don't have a lot of time on my hands right now - I'm still in the middle of writing a law essay actually - but I wanted to post asap. The book this week - MAUS by Art Spiegelman. Well, actually, it's a graphic novel aka. comic book. Spiegelman retells his father's stories of life during World War II and his life in the Auschwitz camps. That's a very short description that really doesn't do it justice but you really have to give it a read! The comic style makes it very easy to engage with and it's just not like other books written about the Holocaust. Can't exactly get into too much depth here because I might bore you with a post-modern analysis but I recommend this to everyone. Really. It's so moving and interesting; and you can finish it within a day.

Sidenote: I'm wearing heels in these photos...wuuuut. Let me know what you think!





(hollister jeans, zara jumper & heels, daniel wellington watch)

Naz
x

bloglovintwitterinstagramlookbookpinterest

4 comments :

  1. Love that jumper

    http://munyfashionfanatique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater (jumper) is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your law essay Naz! And the heels get an A+ from me!!

    LIKE A HARTE // BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best baby for the novel that you are writing. Your heels are lavish, you looking like stylo :) love your complete look.
    Traditional
    Outfits

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)