Thursday, April 2

endgame

Thought I'd switch it up from the usual outfit posts and show my random experiments with the camera and playing around with editing! That doesn't mean I actually have any idea what I'm doing though. Also, I got such a kick out of bunnies on the second photo...I feel like they're a direct antithesis to my actual facial expressions. 
I took these photos a little while after getting out of bed and they've made me realize that my eyes are so puffy in the morning 0-0

p.s. I finally finished and submitted an essay on Beckett's play 'Endgame', hence the title (yay for informed post titles!)



Naz
x

bloglovintwitterinstagramlookbookpinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)