Monday, June 8

WAITING // JAPAN (update!)

Long time no see! How are you all?!
So what exactly happened to May? Well, every day for me was a constant battle between study, procrastination and exams. But thank god that's all over now and I am now finished my undergraduate degree FOREVER! I can't describe how weird it feels...especially on my last day walking around college with thoughts about 'last times'. A part of me is still in denial.
Also, for those of you who don't know, I'm moving to Japan next month!! I'll be there for a year and seriously cannot wait - the whole waiting process is killing me. I've been stalking my own email obsessively (can you do that?) to hear more info from my employer but for now I do know that I'll be somewhere in Mie Prefecture! A quick google search will show that it's more of a suburban/rural part of Japan  - the north is quite urban while the south is very rural. SO I hope I'm either north or somewhere in the middle.

I do plan on continuing blogging although there will likely be more lifestyle/personal posts to document travels or just interesting things that happen! (possibly some videos?)
If there are any Japanese viewers/bloggers reading this, 会いましょう!






(old river island bomber, forever 21 pants, zara top)

x
Naz

bloglovintwitterinstagramlookbookpinterest

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love the way you've styled the patterned bomber. You look great! x


    ellieetcc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled this look! That floral print bomber jacket is amazing, such a great piece!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/06/summer-inspiration-1.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the flower jacket¨


    www.thevogueword.com
    www.thevogueword.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ブランドメンズ Tシャツ
    バンズ通販

    Love everything you’re wearing – and I love those extra photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, especially the bomber jacket and shoes!

    http://catrionaar.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted a pair of pants like that but for some reason I've never had one. This outfit looks really nice :)

    evas-place.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)