Wednesday, November 11

Tokyo -- Gifu -- Osaka

I've never eaten as much ramen as I have in the last 3 months and it doesn't look like I'll be slowing down any time soon. 3 months - that's how long I've been living in Japan so far but it feels like 6! To say I settled in quickly is putting it mildly; everything seemed to click into place while still maintaining a sense of wonder and excitement. From travelling to working to trying new things and of course eating more than I can chew, the nights that I come home feeling utterly exhausted are always mixed with satisfaction. It's a good kind of tired. So here's my completely overdue post summing up some of the best moments!







x
Naz


4 comments :

  1. Great post, looks like a lot of fun!!!


    www.ufbytaryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra HilterbrandNov 15, 2015, 4:04:00 PM

    Oh my god, it looks like you're having such an incredible time! I'm jealous.

    Acclimating to such a completely different culture would be difficult, but it looks like you're having the time of your life. Good for you :)

    -Alex
    http://anorthernlightblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Wednesday night
    pick me up read! Xx







    Chloe Love Story Perfume
    Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I've always wanted to visit Japan! It looks amazing x

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)