Saturday, January 23

冬・winter

When they say that Japan has four distinct seasons, they really mean it. Although I've only been here for two, they have shown that when it's summer here, you'll be dripping in sweat and when it's winter, you'll be frozen to the bone. But lucky for me coming from Ireland, I've been thoroughly enjoying the switch from t-shirts and cardis to turtlenecks, sweaters and knits. Winter also means eating lots and lots of delicious food and being able to hide my food baby.

It's been a while since I've taken outfit photos and I remembered how much focusing sucks without a remote so please excuse thaaaaat.






x
Naz




1 comment :

  1. Love love love your blog! Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)