Monday, January 5

HELLO 2015.

Happy New Year!! Now, one could say I'm a little late but I prefer to think of it as prolonging the excitement (heh). As for me, my NYE night was pretty tame, just stayed in with the family. The 1st of January proceeded just like the 2014 days before it...studying. Literally, that has become the theme of all my posts here! Exams are next week so I'm feeling the pressure but of course, does that mean hardcore study sessions? Nope. It means stuffing myself with new years leftovers, reading manga till the birds sing in the morning, prolonging the hour where I'll have to sleep, start a new day, and study. I'm thinking that my new year's resolution should be to stop ranting...but then that wouldn't be any fun (well, for me). But on a less-about-me note, I hope you're all having a great start to the year! 


bloglovintwitterinstagramlookbookpinterest

Naz x

4 comments :

  1. happy new year to youuuuuuuuuu!

    Check it out my new post :http://honeyandcotton.org/new-trends-springsummer-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your exams went well, happy new year!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Happy New Year :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)