Friday, November 30

DAY 2: Leather Trend

Day 2 of how to rock the embellishment trend.
Leather ALL THE WAY!

Hey guys! Time for round two of the embellishment trend. I'm sure you're aware that leather is everywhere this season but you don't have to go full on with it. Try clothes that have some leather detail to give you some edge.

How to wear the leather trend:
  1. Mix military into this trend and go for a military jacket with leather sleeves, pair with some leather leggings, boots, and you're good to go! Or pair it with a cute laced skirt if you want to soften the look.
  2. Pair the burgundy leather leggings (that's two trends in one..score!) with a heavy over sized cream colored knit for a daytime casual look.
  3. Get yourself some simple t-shirts with leather sleeves (like the Zara one in collage), it instantly adds chicness and edge. Add a chunky necklace, cropped pants/jeans and oxford shoes for a put together sophisticated look. 
  4. Pair a leather skater skirt with a white loose tank top and boot heels.
  5. Anything with leather looks cool even if its one strip here and there... just go for it! :)
So get going and embellish your outfit with leather details if you don't want to embrace the 'wear all leather' trend! 
Naz x 

19 comments :

  1. I am a definite leather-holic! And I think I need to add that amazing skirt to my collection... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I may sound like a broken record but I love leather! I still havent found the perfect leather pants thou smh!
    -Shevon
    www.trashingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous finds! I love leather so much, especially real leather, it lasts long and is a great investment :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the oxblood leggings!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog - I'm your newest follower, hope you can check out/follow my blog too!
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love the leggings - and the jacket. and oh dear, I just love leather!
    Lots of Love,
    Grace X
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! and im dying for one of those military jackets :)

    Miss City Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out river island! they have loads :D

      Delete
  7. I have been wanting to get some leather shorts, a good way to mix the trend into my style :)

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, I love the leather trend but I don't think i'm brave enough to have a whole item of leather. I think after this I'll look for leather detailing on simple pieces like the zara tops
    I love your banner x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah totally go for that, it's a much easier way of sporting the trend. Oh and thank you so much :)

      Delete
    2. haha Leather jackets are a little more versatile in that way than the pants are, I think. :) LOVE this post!

      Delete
    3. haha definitely! you can literally wear them with anything!

      Delete
  9. Awesome blog!!!

    xo - Brittany

    http://www.sorockerchic.blogpsot.com

    p.s.- found you on IFB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that military style jacket

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your writing style, it's very enjoyable. New fan!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)